BradC, you need to smell the coffee my friend. You don't have a clue. "3" circle times 3 equals a 9" circle," that's funny right there smile Study your math a little.

Like I said, bring your bad self over to some other forums. BTW those NWTF winners are on those forums wink

You can believe what you want. I will say I'll put my money where my mouth is. If you come to my range, I will pay you $1,000 if your turkey rig you keep praising will hold a candle to any of mine. I've spent thousands of dollars and countless hours developing loads that will beat anything out there. I don't do it for bragging rights, it's a hobby several of my friends and I have and we are always looking to better our rigs. They wouldn't allow handloads at the NWTF shoots as it wouldn't be an equal playing field as it is now. If they allowed handloads, that 54 count world record would be left in the past. I prefer 7s or 6x7s in my loads, but have a friend that's getting 340s-350s in a ten at 40 with his straight 6 loads. I simply prefer more hits on target.

I say again, measure with a tape from barrel tip to target and tell me how many you get in a ten inch circle at 40 yds.

Wis, back to your comment, never said anything about shooting them that far. I can with ease, but I prefer a 30-40 yard shot as much as the next guy. If they hang up around 50-60 I can take them easily as well. It's a hobby just as target shooting rifles. It cost alot of money, but I enjoy it alot and know several others that are pretty hard core about it as well. It's pretty satisfing seeing how handloads can be so efficient in shotguns. It is a good safety factor though, If a bird hangs up at what's thought to be 50yds and he's actually 60, he's going down with these types of loads. I'll probably also be using some of my 3" loads with a mere 1-3/4oz of shot as they are printing consistent 320s in a ten at 40yds.

Ya'll have a good one,

Reloader7RM

comment,