Originally Posted by djpaintless

So my summary would be that AR's are more versatile and SIG's are more reliable. Choose accordingly.

BTW in OKC Outdoor America had good prices on the Sig's. They were several hundred less than H&H. I bought a 556 Swat at OA for $500 less than H&H had them (sorry it was the last one at time). If you decide on a 556 Classic I'd wait till Outdoor America had them for $1350 or so instead of paying $1899 or more at H&H......................................DJ
FTR, and TimberBuck thanks for your replies very helpful! DJ I was at OutDoor America talking to BigJohn about the SIG and feel in love with the rifle not to much concern about accuracy if it'll shoot 1-2" groups I'm satisfied. To say the least I'm looking at the reliabilty aspect of the rifle being that I just want to buy only one, seriously thinking about headed back there this week and picking the classic up I can't see them being any cheaper unless you know something I don't LOL. H&H are quite a bit higher than anywhere I've seen, the only reason I go in there is to pickup some much needed reloading items and see and talk to the Guys I've known for awhile that works there.......other than than thatI stay on the gas. Thank you very much for the information you provided I wholeheartedly appreciate it!