Originally Posted by elkhunter76
Marcus,

Larue or GG&G QR mounts are very nice and worth the $$. SOmeone else here said buy once cry once. Buy the best one you can first and never look back. I like the Leupy 1.5x5 with with German #4 illuminated. this gun has a 1/7 twist and put every52 to 55 gr bullet under a 1/2 inch at 50 yds with scope and irons even with me shooting.

The Hornady 75 gr TAP shoots one hole out of my Armalite M15A4T. The load DJ quoted shoots very well too, although I substituted H335 as I did no thave Varget at the time.

[Linked Image]
WOW!!!! I was going to comment on the above post on the Leupy 1.5x5 and forgot to do so until I read your post. I'll be looking at it as well Elk! To say the least I would not have known these rifles were so accurate until my buddy Billy, DJ, you and others have mentioned it. I just want a setup that will be durable, reliable, and accurate simply because I feel this will be my ONLY rifle of this nature, so I'm glad you Guys chimmed in on not just only the rifle, but the mounts and optics.

I'm doing alot of reading and research on the above items because I only want to do this once grin .