" Would you pay Idaho or Colorado�s out of state fee�s if say they only aloud you to take a forked horn mule or a doe ???"

Well last year I hunted for a cow with a muzzleloader and this year will have the same tag, and loving every minute of it. And when I do have a bull tag, trophies are not very likely in Colorado. I certainly have never killed one.

I guess what I am trying to say is that we have some good ideas too and should not be excluded from the process:

For instance I have long lobbied anyone who would listen that they should increase the age that "youth" tags could be bought in Colorado. Maybe they listened to me, maybe some residents lobbied for the same thing. But they did raise the youth tags age and allowed more people to take their sons and daughters on a great Colorado hunt without breaking the bank.

And I fight for keeping the muzlleloader season primative. Sure I use an inline, but they are no more inherrantely accurate than my sidelock. I bet you can shoot rings around me and my inline with your sidelocks.

So I think we have ALL have some good ideas and willingness to preserve the resource that we all love. Just a blanket statement that we should be excluded and only people that live in the state should have input is just wrong in my book.

Bottom line is that I wouldn't worry too much about nonresidents changing much because we don't have the votes. Just give us some consideration in the process. Besides, TB is now a resident of Montana, and people will continue to say he shouldn't have any say in that state! I say, whoever you are make your case and see who listens.

Venor ergo sum