Originally Posted by DARBY
Terry - any new good news on the guards - ??? confused

Well, yes there is some news. I talked to my man last week and we've worked a tenative deal on 30 units!

Right now it's looking like these will be made of steel (I haven't been told which type yet.) They will be polished and blued and they will sell somewhere between $130-$135 plus shipping. At this point in time I'm only going to order the LR version but may do a magnum in the future if the if there is a demand for it.

I know some here had put a definite price on what they would pay for one. I did my best to emphasize that a low price was of the utmost importance and I think he did as good of a deal as possible. One of the stipulations was I front the cash for this project and handle all the sales. I hope some will give it some consideration once I have these in hand. I did my best.

Now I can't give a time frame for this, nor would I even consider asking for a deposit. When the time gets close I'll make an announcement. I'm not making anything on this deal, but I'll need to check with Rick Bin to make sure I'm not stepping on any toes here.

Terry