Originally Posted by TC1
Originally Posted by true
$135 before shipping is a bit high, considering others not too long ago have gone for less than $100 shipped. At more than a third the cost of my rifles, they had better be damned fine looking. When / if you ask for a deposit, I couldn't make it unless I saw some high resolution photos - it's just too high of a price for an item I might not like.

Again, I'd be looking for two or three of these guys - depends on final price and if I want to replace my matte Silhouette with a shiny.

Lets get one thing COMPLETELY clear and upfront here. I never did nor will I ask for a deposit from you or anyone else. I'm funding this out of my own pocket. When they're ready you can buy one if you like them. If not it's no skin off my back.

Second, show me where you can get a polished and blued milled steel trigger guard for a CZ452 for less than $100 shipped and I'll call the guy up, cancel the order and buy one that you link here! I bet you can't and further more it's unrealistic to expect a man to design a CNC program to run 30 units, buy the steel, wear out several mill bits, run his CNC mill machine, polish them up and send them to a bluer and then sell them for less than $100 apiece shipped!

Third, if you don't like the product or the price don't buy one. It's really that simple. If you can have them built cheaper then do it. I bet you can't. The idea of this project is to build something nice not cheap. If you want cheap, that's already on your rifle.

BTW, they will be pretty damned fine looking when finished. They won't look like anything else that's ever been offered so far.

Terry
I agree 100%!That's an excellent deal.If I can get one for that price,you can put me down for one please sir.Thanks.P.S.,As to the shape ,the "In Between" would be fine for me as well.Thanks.

Last edited by shameless; 08/07/09.