Jim
The fly in hunt is not unreasonable. Keith and I have done it, and I have done it tenting with my youngest daughter. It is nice to get to the hunt area by plane, it gives a sense of separation. The second last time my daughter and I were out, we were confronted by another fly in group that they were supposed to be the only people in the area. I asked their country of citizenship, and told them that since I was a Canadian citizen with written permission to utilize the land use permit area we were on by the registered land use permit holder, they should withdraw, and quit harassing us. One of them went to pick up his rifle, and I told him to think very carefully before he continued. They drove off in the boat very frustrated waving one fingered salutations, and let us alone. The next year we flew further into the bush, and saw no one over the 10 days we were in the bush. A far better experience for sure.

I will be hunting the Nakina area this fall with a friend who lives there, as he is a new hunter, and wants company.
Good hunting Bob.
Randy

Last edited by medicman; 08/27/09.

Praise the Lord for full Salvation
Christ Still lives upon the throne
And I know the blood still cleansess
Deeper than the sin has gone
Lester Roloff