Great choice on the Browning. I have a Cannon that I paid about a grand for about 10 years ago. I wish now that I would have bought a Browning. My neighbor has one and it blows away my Cannon. Not that Cannon makes a bad safe, but I think my is a cheap bottom of the line one. My next one though, is going to be larger & more secure than the one I have now. Oh yeah, and it will probably be a Browning. If you search youtube for gun safe breakin tests, you would be amazed at how fast some gun safes can be broken into.
Some things to think about, is get the largest one you can afford, both money wise & size/space restrictions. The electronic pin pad is a HUGE time saver. I had a spin dial on my Cannon & had a locksmith come out and intall the E lock. LOVE IT! I can be in my safe in about 5 seconds or less! On my next one, I am considering getting the biometric lock that Browning offers. One last thing, pay a safe mover to move it, I almost got run over by my safe taking it down to my basement!