Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Of course, everyone of those manufacturers says theirs is the best LOL.

So does every safe owner...

I am the same in that regard as I spent quite a bit of time on safe study. My first safe was a Fort Knox. I put an order together for 11 safes and they made me a dealer. It was a decent safe, but I didn't get fire protection.

I wanted good fire rating so I kept looking at gun shows and Sport Shows and talked to dealers about all brands. Fort Knox didn't have anything built at the time, so I looked at a ready to go safe. The dealer I talked to had several brands and he pointed out all the +'s and -'s. Every company rates theirs differently, and he told me the Liberty Lincoln series had the best rating and there were no gaps in the corners or around the hinges that some other manufacturers overlook.

I bought it and haven't needed it yet. I hope I never do, but if I do it's already here. Around here it is more likely a fire would get your guns than a thief, so I went for extra fire protection as that even hinders the thieves more.

Doesn't it look good in the living room?...

[Linked Image]

This shows the door thickness and locking bolts...

[Linked Image]

This shows the door seal which is a great feature as it helps seal the cabinet in the event of a fire.

[Linked Image]

My suggestion is to go large, both in size and features, you won't be sorry.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]