Ricky D,

I see you have a 500 S&W, aren't they fun to shoot!!!
My fave load consists of 440 grn. Cast Performance Hard Cast with 40 Grns. Lil' Gun and it's a blast to shoot, could use a bit more powder to achieve top velocities, have a series of loaded rounds up to 44 grns., will be testing this Sunday, can hardly wait. Trying to find a good hard cast bullet in the 500 grn. weight which will be about optimum with a full charge of Lil' Gun, thinking of having a custom LBT style mould made and cast my own to do more shooting, local gun shop can't seem to keep enough in stock for me.

As for the Warbird, I'm using 106 grns of RL 25 for the 180 grn. Accubonds for a velocity of 3520 fps.
For the 200 Grn Accubonds I'm stuffing the cases with 102 grns. of rl 25 for 3300 fps. Did load up to a 10 shot ave. of 3385 fps but ran into slightly flattened primers and groups started to suck too opening to a lousy 1 inch from the normal 1/2 " with 3300 fps.

**Note**
You will not be able to use this load data unless you coat your bullets with Tungsten Disulfide, which is what I do to all my bullets.. Follow John Lazzeroni's load data from his web page for uncoated bullets.

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".