Originally Posted by broncoformudv
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by Oak
chopperjockey, the bino system you are referring to is the Bino Chest Pack made by Alaska Guide Creations: http://alaskaguidecreations.com/

I like the way it looks, and might give it a try. I've been using something called a Binocsock for a few years and really like it. Apparently they have stopped making them, though.

Has anyone tried this Alaska Guide Bino pack? I tried making my own, but am not satisfied with how it hangs. It constantly slips down no matter what I try. If the Alaska guide works as well as it looks, it would be well worth $50.

I have the Alaska Guide Bino Pouch and have been using it for a little over a year now and love it. Prior to purchasing it I was using the Crooked Horn system and it did not work for me. The bino pouch holds binos perfectly plus allows me to carry a few other items in the zippered pockets(range finder, hunting license and tags , etc). This pouch helps protect my lenses while walking through brush and rain/snow which is a major plus for me. The pouch also lets me remove the binos from it and have no attachments so no tugging on my neck or straps getting caught up under my pack when wearing it.

So the binos are just tucked into the pouch not attached at all to the strap system?