Thought I would share with you the bino system my daughters bought me for Christmas.

It works with the same principle as other bino harnesses, however this one keeps your expensive glass protected from the elements and banging around, rather it stays snug against your chest.

The side pockets are a tad bit small, but after talking with the maker, he intends to redesign with larger side pockets. After thinking about it, I did think of a few uses for the small pockets. They are about the perfect size for four AA batteries on one side, and my glass cleaner on the other (which consists of a lens rag, a twist brush, and two Zeiss towelettes).

the front pocket does fit my Brunton and Etrex Vista, but it is tight, and I'll probablly just run with one of those inside of that pocket. Ballgames it will hold a camera.

Although the maker also makes the camo version, I opted for black so that I could use this bag at ballgames and motorcycle trips, I just might get the camo version after the new larger side pocket version comes along.

Good craftsmanship, and dealing with this guy is a pleasure..there is not a doubt in my mind that if something goes wrong with this pack, or comes un-stitched, this guy will make good.

I like this and feel better about hiking around with $1200 Ultravids covered up, instead of banging around.

Five stars!

www.alaskaguidecreations.com

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]