I've tried several of these rigs. Recently I've been using the badlands.

Pros:

I love how tight it holds the binos to the chest. No elastic. Firm and no bouncing!

I love the extra space for other things. Calls, cell phone, license, whatever.

I love that the system is completely sealed. No snow or dirt gets in.

Cons:

Somewhat bulky. It doesnt really bother me, and I've used it with the MR crew cab and the badlands hypervent, but the straps and the back mini-pack might bother some.

The magnetic closure. This is a love/hate thing. I love the ease of use, but it's noisy when closed. It makes an audible snap unless you slowly and deliberately close it. The snap of the magnet closing ruined one stalk on a big muley for me this year. The deer were fine with the breaking branches and crunching leaves, and when that bino magnet slammed shut, the deer blew out.

The lanyards that connect the bino to the chest pack. They are too small. I'm looking to rig something different in it. I'd like to come up with a quick swap system for my different binos using small clips of some kind. Anybody have any suggestions? The ones I've found at REI and such are all too big.

Overall: The best one out yet, but still not perfect. We're getting closer, though.