Originally Posted by Mac84
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by bender
Wow indeed. You are so utterly and completely completely wrong, yet so very sure of yourself. Perhaps your view makes sense in relation to your point of reference/ upbringing, because to tell the truth, you are passionate about it, and really seem intelligent.

The question (or I should say accusation)was that Jeff is not in the middle, well how would you define him. Do you think liberals would define him as a liberal with these stances?

-Guns. 2nd amendment all the way, on multiple levels, to include "because it ain't for duck hunting".

-Free markets. Love 'em, not that they really exist anyway but that another topic;

-Person freedom, accountability, and responsibility.

-Small government. PLEASE! Cut the [bleep] thing down to size. Including the military. Stop the global meddling.

-State's rights.

I would label him as disingenuous at best. Voting for the most anti-gun liberal in the senate doesn't show much support for the second amendment.

He wants personal freedom, accountability, and responsibility but wants to force obama care down our throats. Talk about giving the governemnt control over your life.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris