It's inargueable that every person who lives started as a fertilized egg. But that doesn't mean that a fertilized egg is a human life.

Oh? Then what is it?

It heads that direction- yes. If things work out it will grow into a person. But in the early going, it isn't one.

It's not a person, in that it hasn't yet developed a personality, but it is a human life. It's not dead, it's alive. It's not primordial ooze, either...

Could it not be removed and place in artificial environment and continue cellular division and continue growth? Can egg fertilization be done in a testube? Can the fertilized egg be placed in a freezer and held motionless until a later date? Could an egg and a sperm be held in frozen limbo and worked with elsewhere and elsewhen? Could it be placed into another animal's womb, say a [bleep] for example, and live and grow and develop until ready for birth? I believe science has proven all of these posibilities to be fact. And in every case it's still the same biological entity... and always will be. And in the case of the abortion portion of this discussion, it is undeniably a human entity, regardless of it's level of development. The only reason you say Jeff, "don't sweat it we can always make more" is because you've chosen the heathen's point of view. Not meant as an insult, just a fact. That is your choice. I do not respect that choice grin but I do respect you. You are human. And you have the same life force inside you as do I. More on that in a bit but I already know, you don't want to hear it... grin

Last edited by Archerhunter; 01/19/10.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress