My 9.3 is quite similar to Mauser98 above, however his is much better looking than mine. I don't mind at all the rifles with fiberglass stocks....the 2 coolest rifles I've seen both had fiberglass stocks. The 1st is a pre 64 model 70 in a Mcmillan glass stock, 9.3x62, express sights, can't remember the scope or mounts. It had been to Africa about a dozen times and really looked like it. The metal work was gray and the paint on the stock was chipped and worn through.

The other rifle was a .375 HH on an FN Mauser action and was in a Bell and Carlson stock. It also had express sights and barrel band sling swivel and a very expensive piece of glass in those EAW quick release mounts. That rifle has been to Africa maybe 20-30 times and looked very much like the 1st. Very well used and still very accurate.

I have to agree with Ray about the wood stocks and traditional cartridges, but in my case the glass stock, even though expensive, is more in line with what I could afford and I would not let that stop me from having a 9.3 or .375 put together.