It all depends on what type of hunting you plan to do with the rifle, what type of terrain, etc. If you plan on hunting a lot of thick cover and want a light, highly maneuverable rifle, the 338 RCM is a great choice. I have the 338 RCM and took a book-class bear with it last year, and was very, very pleased with the rifle. It achieves 338 Win Mag velocities out of a 20-inch barrel with 200 and 225 grain Hornady factory ammo. The rifle was very handy in some of the thick alders and stuff I hunted, even though I ended up shooting at 180 yards. (One shot, double lung, through and through, DRT, with 225 grain SST). Since you reload, it's important to note that Hornady uses a new, special powder, unavailable to the public, to achieve that performance, so you'll likely have to settle for a bit less velocity when loading your own for 338 RCM. If you're planning on a lot of open country hunting and long shots, you may want to stick with the 338 Win Mag, especially since you reload. If Hornady ever makes the powder available to the public, that might be a game changer.

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.