I don't get the popularity contest, I have hunted for 40 years times I have forgotten or lost ammo..0. Do animals die faster when hit buy a round with high sales numbers?

As long as there are bullets and brass a cartridge is just as alive to me as a 30.06,

Personally I rather like the 338RCM it sets right about my limit of recoil that I can shoot without any concern. Can I handle 375's and 416, yes but I won't go shoot 40 or 50 rounds in a tee shirt.

It is a shame that the RCMs came late to the short mag race. I have a 300WSM and a 7MM SAUM and while both feed 100% they aren't smooth, but the RCM is as smooth feeding as a 308,

Of course the beauty of the RCM is its package. where else can you get a CRF rifle, with a compact length and iron sights in a cartridge thats suitable for all NA game? About the only other one that comes to mind is the Ruger Alaskan and while it might be just the tool for moose and brown bear, its a touch much for whitetail.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge