I wrote this to my Warden this morning. Good people I word for and with

On 3-10-10 at around 0100 hrs Lt. A**** somehow became aware that I was in an increasingly agitated and disoriented state. I imagine my radio traffic was a little course. He contacted me in A-Building and inquired as to what the problem was. I told him I was having problems relating to my diabetes, and I needed to eat.

Within minutes Officer B***** was dispatched to A Building and relieved me. She found me slightly agitated and mildly disoriented. I told her I thought my blood sugar was crashing. I had a small amount of money on me, but not enough to buy what I needed to buy enough food to deal with the situation. She gave me some money and I went and bought some food. I did not need nursing attention because, as a long time diabetic, I knew exactly what was going on and what I needed to fix it. This kind of event is exceedingly rare for me.

Officer B***** stayed with me while I ate, and until I felt better. She spoke to me during this time and I believe would not have left unless she knew I had returned to normal. Of course, as my blood sugar rose and stabilized, my mood changed to my normal state.

I would like to thank Lt. A**** for his attention and prompt action. I would like to thank Officer B***** for her concern and assistance. I would hope for a small word recognizing them for taking care of their own.

Sincerely
C/O (Crosshair)

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.