OK...The "I'm getting stoked" virus crept in on me today. After a few minor adjustments, my Baikal,(actual EAA import,not Remington) 12/223 is shooting quite well and I am confidently geared for everything from close up varmints to a axis,black buck or coyote a few hundred yards away.

I've set aside enoough dough for a trophy fee, San Anonio shenanigans Thursday including 10% for the bondsman and another 1000 just in case me following Pat to the ranch has us stopping at some rather unique gentlemanly type joints.

It's cool having your hotel,car and trip taken care of ahead of time and merely wait out whether it's your son or you who gets the trophy axis or black buck. Of course, we know who's paying for it regardless.

Hey guys, should we consider a couple of iced-down full kegs for the partakers instead of a schit load of bottles,cans,packing and ice? Of course, just a thought. A couple of nice kegs or so could make things a bit easier but I know a bunch of you love the primo brands you probably couldn't get via keg. Anyways, I'm throwing it out here, anyways.

LES...so that there is no misunderstanding, I want assurances,man!!

Last edited by isaac; 04/13/10.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward