Love the Lee Collet/Redding Body Die combination for sizing cases. Have one in every caliber they make. If you are not satisfied with the amount of bullet grip then you can order smaller mandrels from Lee for $5.00 each
[Linked Image]

however while corresponding with Lee via e-mail about the smaller mandrels they said that they did not recommend undersized mandrels because one of the keys to the Lee Collet sizing cases with little runout was because they did not size the neck down more than .001". But they did send them.

The way I adjust my Lee Collets is to run the lock nut up to the top of the threads. This will put the press lever in the most horizontal position
[Linked Image]

and make it easier to put the same amount of pressure on the lever everytime. It only takes about 25# and if you put more pressure on the lever or cam the press over then it is possible to pop the aluminum cap (don't ask me how I know frown ).

I have also used the Lee Factory Crimp Die and for me it improved accuracy
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

However, I don't use them much anymore because they will gradually decrease your case length from chamfering off the crimp repeatedly. After about 6 or 7 firings of the case the Lee Factory Crimp Die would not work because the case length was too short and it was out of the range the die would work in.

You can see the crimp on this load if you look closely
[Linked Image]

You do not have to crimp into a cannelure and even if the case mouth is pressed into the surface of the bullet it will pale in comparison to the amount of scoring the lands will engrave into the surface upon firing.

"The beauty of the 2nd amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it" - Thomas Jefferson

Criminals prefer unarmed victims and dictators prefer unarmed citizens