Thanks for the links. That Super Sniper Looks like a really nice scope. With the different ones it looks like they make a really nice model. Like up to $800 worth of nice!

Was about to order a Tasco 2.5-10 Varmint model last night since it has the dots, turrets and adjustable parallax which lets you focus down to 10 feet. At $69 it's not that tough on the wallet and seems like a good entry point. But a little voice in my head keeps telling me that you get what you pay for and to spend more to get something better.

What do you guys think of the Bushnell 3200 10X40? It's a straight 10 power and doesn't offer an adjustable objective. The Bushnell 3200 series overall seems like a decent scope and this model gets good reviews. Midway has it on sale for $199.99, down from $249.99. This is the version with mil-dots and mil adjustments on the turrets instead of � MOA clicks. After reading up on the subject of converting mils to MOA that would seem to simplify things, even if your clicks are now .35" instead of .25".

Either the Bushnell or Super Sniper would limit me to straight 10X which limits one�s close shooting, but that's okay, that's what handguns are for. wink

Sportsman�s Warehouse has the Bushnell 10X40 in stock but with MOA clicks. Going to go look at it tonight and if it looks good I�m thinking I'll order the mil-click version from Midway.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!