Drummond,

How can anyone born with a 'trophy radar' feel pressure? I've seen the pics of the trophies you've taken your clients to and man are they monsters! And I know you don't hunt high fenced, ear tagged animals so you must have some magical juju.

On the sheep, I'm personally a half slammer with both thin horns. Did the Stone first b/c I found a really good deal and it was one you can't draw for. Then did a dall with an outfitter who is now being sued by other hunters and the state of Alaska is looking to revoke his license for misrepresentation. So went to NWT the following year and took the dall there. Lots of good mature dalls in the NWT.

Decided to give the bighorn and desert a rest (more like my checkbook) and see if I couldn't draw one of them. Only have 7 points in each of the states... In the meantime did a Lord Derby Eland and Bongo hunt (twice) and had a great time.

My next plan is to go after marco polo and ibex. Note that I'm still putting in for the draws with hopes of getting drawn. I don't make a pot full of money and almost all of my hunts have been reduced priced hunts (the bongo and eland hunts were the last hunts for the year and man was it ever hot with bugs flying everywhere!).

For the guys that posted pics - thanks! Everyone of them is exceptional.