I can only say, that I did indeed spend several hours testing various bullets in calibers .338, .375 and .416. The first test was run in an 8ft water tank. A-Frames looked picture perfect in mushrooming and retained all their weight. Nosler's shed some bullet weight but not much really! Northfork, TBBC and A-F's all looked good and expanded in the tank.

The next test was a series of 3/4 inch plywood boards set some 2.5 inches spaced apart, back to back. Now in the front of those boards, I added a piece of 2.5 inch solid oak board, piece of 8 gauge metal, covered with a piece of 1/2 thick conveyor belt.

Bullets tested were the Northfork, Swift A Frame, Nosler Partiton and TB-Bear Claws.

The Northfork bullet penetrated the furthest and the Nosler Partitions penetrated and came in last place, with more bullet weight loss then the others, most lost 35 to 40 percent. Swift A Frames got 2nd place. The A-Frames came in 7.6 inches behind the Northfork bullet which penetrated the deepest in my test. A-Frames came in second, TBBC came in 3rd and Nosler Partition came in 4th.

The Swift A Frame bullets only lost around 5 to 7 percent of their total bullet weight, better than the TBBC and certainly better than the Nosler Partition's.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN