Sorry if I teased everyone here is the info

Wildcat Composites 9804-51 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada T6e-0A6
(780)434-6137
(780)440-2771 fax

He still does not have a website but Rocky Mountain Gunworks in British Columbia uses a lot of his stocks for sheep rifles.

As I said before each one is made to order so if you want a specific contour cut in the forend Stuart can take care of that. As far as fitting recoil pads I dont think that is offered. He strickly makes the stock as a blank and does not offer any bedding or finish work on the stocks.

Regarding forend stiffness it was stiffer than the Banser compared side to side. I generally run plenty of clearance, about an 1/8"+ and can run as tight a sling as I can and will not flex to hit the barrel. Another nice thing is the stock has "solid composite pillars under the action". This seems to eliminate the need to use conventional pillar bedding. I skim bedded my .308 and .35 Whelen and get consistent sub moa performance out of light weight rifles. One other difference between the WC and Banser is the WC is slimmer through the wrist and buttstock. The butt is about 1/4" narrower and could translate to less comfort shooting but that has not been an issue for me.

If anyone needs more info I can fax the sketches and installation sheet. (sorry my scanner is not cooperating).

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper