It's important to note that your loads can vary hugely depending on the animal and the shot. This season we shot 4 mature cows, and seeing them next to each other I cannot stress enough how different the size is from one to the next. Also, by the time the bullet was done, we only packed out 12 quarters. 4 fronts were hit to the point where I just boned them out in the field--it wouldn't make sense to pack out with the damage. Also, you will lose meat on the ribs/brisket depending on the shot (we had alot of bloodshot this year due to close shooting I think).

Rear quarters with the skin on weigh around 50-80, fronts 30-50. The meat from the frame (backstraps, rib meat, etc) will weigh around what a rear quarter weighs. A good bull head will weigh about 50-60. These numbers could probably go up, the high end is from a 300" bull, the low from a typical cow.

I usually hunt uphill, so the pack out is down. My wife and I can pack out a normal cow in one trip. Bulls take 2. One of my tricks is to keep about half or more of the hide from the ribs with the rear quarter, then lace that hide across the rear quarter tightly with paracord and drag. You can keep the quarter quite clean this way, and after aging you won't lose any additional meat. Open the hide back up and discard the extra as soon as you are to the truck, otherwise you will trap in moisture and allow rotting. Personally, I can handle up to about 90lbs, and I weigh 185. This season I carried a bit more (94lbs) on one trip out, and it was pretty hard. I won't put more than about 40lbs on my wife (she's 125lbs), but will load my friends until they cry.