Well stated. The major concern, after the military threat, is China's gain in technology. I'm in the electrical manufacturing industry & the Chinese are making great strides in producing electrical products for export. We all know about their successes with electronics & recently optics. An one that thinks the Chinese are stupid are ill informed. I recently evaluated some Chinese high voltage electrical products & were impressed at the quality improvements. Last week I was involved in designing & quoting a test transformer to replace a Chinese unit. The Chinese unit had the ability to work with many different voltage levels & was very innovative. As yet the Chinese have almost no share of our electrical product market, but I see it happening in the near future. As VA posted China is a brutal society & cares little about its people other than being an instrument to allow them to manufacturer more products. I do see China as a threat to world peace as energy & precious metals become more scarce.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?