Well I was going to go there to work as a flight instructor, they have a pilot shortage, lots of Chinese Students here learning to fly. I didn't take the job, the contract was something I could not sign. They are on one hand using the FAA model, yet all the airspace belongs to the Military and in order to fly on a given day for training, you need to get a permit 30 days in advance for the fight. You can't run a flight school like that. I know a couple of CFI's that when there, when was all said and done, they flew less than 200 hours the whole two years on their contracts. Maybe it changed, I doubt it. Is a Communist state, the people for the most part are slaves to the state. And I don't buy the numbers they are putting out, The Soviet Union did the same thing and what happened to them? As for our problems here at home, well its fixable, it may take a while but it can be fixed. That is if the American people want to fix it. Oh if war should break out with China they would loose. One of the first strikes would be on Three Gorge's Dam. You flood a third of the country were 40% of the population lives and where a good bit of your industry is and well, with you food and fuel problems and you don't have enough of a Navy to keep the sea lanes open, you loose. Germany learn that lesson twice, The Soviet Union learned that it could not put to sea in a way it would need to, the only three nations in the last 125 years, made it, The British with the Royal Navy, they were the top dog till June 1942, The Imperial Japanese Navy all most made it in the pacific, till Coral Sea, after Coral Sea and Midway, the United States Navy rules on,over and beneath the wave. And by doing so we control the Sea lanes and all issues on land are settled at sea. China will not war with us, because they are getting pretty much every thing they want with out one. The question for us is are we as a Nation state are going to continue policies that forces business to go else where? The nation has been doing that for a long time. We change that and guess what most business would return, for the simple reason they know for the most part property is protected here. In China if they decided to take Apples Iphone factory,they just do it. No so here yet!

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov