You are an idiot. Did you not read what I wrote? You are so stuck on "First day first thing, 7am" BS. I tried to explain a little but obviously you are more worried about proving your lame point than actually having a discussion. Your lame assumptions are so off base it is laughable. You have this generalization of a "slob" hunter and throw this kid and his father into that group because of your lack of commonsense and understanding. Blinded by your lack of understanding and your pride you can't see teh bigger picture outside of your little hunting area. So keep lumping your fellow hunters in groups and miss out on the wonderful diversity and fun that hunting brings to many in PA. Fighting amongst ourselves over legal hunting is what the anti's want.

The deer situation is not bad in our part of PA. We live on farms and our farms RELY ON THE CROP INCOME. I saw almost 50 deer the first day. Not sure what your problem is with the amount of deer, maybe you move too much or smell bad. We have too many and need to whack a bunch of does in our area.

The kid shot the deer tuesday evening, as I explained already. After passing up small bucks and does for 2 days. It is their property and if they want to shoot a doe they have the right to do so whenever they want. Lord knows they have too many does on the property.

If someone walks into teh woods and shoots one a 7am, good for them. What is "slob" about that? hunting within the confines of the laws is fine. Cry and moan about other people obeying laws and having a good time. Pretty lame.

Don't fruit the beer!!!