Originally Posted by ingwe
cool beans....

These two Old Boys are Trampin' Partners and visit every Fall,for The Blood Bath. The gent on the right's favorite line is: "I just enjoy watching your daughter fish" and I of course gotta side with him,less any bias...as it surely is sumptin'.

[Linked Image]

Anyhow,he hurt himself this year and couldn't make it,so the Old Boy drug his son along and all he(the son) could talk about was Sister and the stories associated,as it was his first visit. So we Hookied a coupla days and she gave him a front row seat on how things work,which never ain't not entertaining.

Last year I missed 'em,due to my work schedule and the missing gent from this year,bestowed a brace of handmade gaffhooks to Momma at work,to give to Sister and to put to use on my return. Beings I've over a dozen gaffs already,we salted them away awaiting his return this year,which wasn't to be. Learning that,we broke one out for posterity,for his pard...so he didn't think his wares were riding a shelf and collecting dust.

So that was how/why this pic was formulated. If I recall correctly,the gent pictured said he was 86 and wasn't sure how many more trips he had left in him.

Fingers crossed...that we all meet again this coming Fall and christine the other club................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."