Originally Posted by battue
Grandkids with first dead critter. They were pumped. Put a rifle in front of the little guy and his eyes light up, even at this age.

[Linked Image]

My oldest (the one with the duck tape shoes) has spent the last 3 summers living in a tent out on the edge of our woods just because she wants to. Now... let's be honest here.. this last year she had a phookin' palace out there, with a TV and so on, but still, she's about 75 yards away living in a TENT in the Oregon woods for 3 months... I'm not real worried about her as far as ballz. She gonna do FINE.

Anyway she keeps rocking back and forth about killing stuff... this summer she was all ready to poach the deer that was hammering our fruit trees and garden but I wouldn't let her... by the time hunting season came around she'd cooled off and I ended up not buying her a license/tag.

We had a coon going after our chickens and she was ready to whack that [bleep] too, but I wasn't gonna sign off on giving a 15-year-old in a tent a .22 for "oh CHIT!" duty in the middle of the night... she had a pellet gun... but having done some "oh chits!" myself at night, there needs to be some judgement and maturity there before one goes forth into that dark night with a gun... not saying I qualify in those regards but I'm the best we've got... lol...

Merry Christmas peoples, I'm off to dinner!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!