Hey, if you're a big Packers fan and you have an extra $88,892, you and three buddies can go to Super Bowl XLV and sit in the lower bowl on the 50-yard line.

I checked it out on stubhub.com. Tickets in the premium club 136 section are going for a mere $22,223 a seat. And I see there's four of them left.

However, if things are a little tight this month, you might want to consider some of the other seats in that section. There's nine available at $13,335 a seat.

But I must warn you that parking is not included in the prices. And I had one person tell me he's seen parking for as much as $900 near the stadium. Hope that's not a deal-breaker for ya.

I'd pay that for parking. Of course, I'd have to live, eat, sleep and shower there for most of February.

Who are these people who pay these prices? Even a gazillionaire has to at some point say, "Ya know, paying 22 grand to watch a football game makes me look like a sucker. I think I'll just buy another car instead."

Stubhub did have tickets for as low as $2,049 for upper-bowl seats in the corner.

By the way, face value for tickets is $600 to $800 for upper bowl, $900 for lower bowl and $1,200 for club seating.

It will be interesting to see which fans win the ticket-buying battle. Steeler fans overtook Raymond James Stadium in Tampa two years ago. But that was no contest. They were up against Cardinals fans.

Packer fans are just as nuts loyal and well-traveled as Steeler fans. There will be a lot of gold. But will the second most popular color in the stadium be Packer green or Steeler black?

story

[the member formerly known as fluffy}