Yeah, I've spent a ton of money over the years on chokes and loads! Hard to beat the nitro combo with rhino. I shot the Win Supremes for years and the Federal before the flite control out of a fixed choke Browning that my Grandpa had given me. I eventually moved up to a Remington Hevi shot load out of my Browning Gold and MAD choke and killed a pile of them with that combo. When I started shooting Nitro's from that gun, it was an eye opener. They were unreal compared to what I had been using. Killed many birds out to 60 yds and all were bang flop. A buddy used to borrow it b/c it shot so well.

Of course, like all good things, I sold it for some dumb reason. My SBE 2 does a good job now too but not like that gun. I'm about to start rolling my own TSS loads so I'll post back results from that experience.

I bow hunt birds a lot and prefer to get everything close but I also travel to hunt quite a bit and when I'm out in open country it's nice to be able to stretch out the shotgun from time to time.

I'm really getting pumped up. We open youth season on Sat and then Regular season on March 12th. I'll be getting out early with my Son and then its full Bore from then until May 8th when I finish up in KS.

Lee