Tannergun, My 25ROY only has the action, trued and bluepronted, left from Winchester. Everything else is full on custom. My second full custom 257WBY. LOVE the round for deer and similar sized game.

Nathaniel, your 338 wildcat sounds a LOT like my own sort of original wildcat creation which is the 8mm RemMag necked up to 338. Probably not a nickels worth of difference between the two. My barrel is stamped 340 Tyrannosaur 'cause that is what I decided to call mine. Sort of a 340WBY improved. Pushes Barnes 225gr TTSXs out at 3100fps, which is right up there with 338 Lapua and 338RUM factory specs using a goodly dose of 7828ssc. I like mine better than those two rounds becasue I am getting there with only about 90 grs of powder and the rifle is built on a Magnum Mauser (OK Actulaly a hihgly modified 1917 Enfield, bout only the bolt body and reciever is left from the original manufacturer)

Would love to hear more about your 338 300AI!

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500