LOL, LH/KG!

ya had me going, hook line and sinker. smile
You're a hoot. I'm glad you decided to start posting agian. Definitely a good addition to this here Campfire.

On the topic I'd much rather have Sarah on the ticket than Trump. Re-run Romney needs to jump in the lake. And Trump can go in after him. Between the two of them they can afford the necessary cleanup of toxic waste from the Donald's hair. And I'm sure the publicity won't bother either of them.

Can any of you's imagine MAD Mag's front cover of the Donald and his pet fur thingy? I'm sure by now it's got a life of its own. And here we thought Obama's charicature was a drawing screaming to be done.

Please, ladies and gentlemen, no more Ross Perots or Repub re-treads. Enough is enough already. Too much even. This isn't a game for wankers nor some double elimination tourney where fans love cheering for failures struggling up through the looser's bracket.

So far Palin's the only one being trotted as a possible or hopeful that I could get behind. And no, she didn't loose last time.

McCain did. And Team R did. And America did.

It's time for change. And if what we've got so far is all we've got, then Palin is all we've got IMO. At least she doesn't have a plastic personality or plastic hair. Trump may have bigger balls but Sarah's will never swing to the other side of the aisle.

Besides that, Trump can't skin a moose. Sarah can and WILL skin a Democrat, a Republican, a RINO, a liberal, or any other foul and lousy thing that needs put out of our misery. And do it with head held high and a pretty smile on her face.
How ya gonna top that?

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress