Originally Posted by isaac
Originally Posted by NH K9
Mitt lives there, at least part of the time.

I didn't realize that. One more reason to dislike the man....

To the best of my knowledge you're correct on Palin,though. My gut tells me Trump isn't going to do well here.

George

----------------------

Trump Surges in New Hampshire Poll Against Romney
Tuesday, 05 Apr 2011 02:49 PM

Real estate mogul Donald Trump�s high-profile media campaign has boosted support for his possible presidential campaign among voters in New Hampshire.

If Trump ran in the New Hampshire primary race today, he would attract 21 percent of the vote, second only to former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney�s 27 percent, according to a new Public Policy Polling survey. Newt Gingrich and Mike Huckabee would be next at 12 percent. The other potential candidates would be in single digits.

But if Trump isn�t included in the list for the first primary in the nation, Romney�s support stands at 31 percent, followed by Mike Huckabee at 15 percent, Newt Gingrich at 13 percent, Sarah Palin and Ron Paul at 10 percent each, and others in single digits.

�Mitt Romney looked like the runaway favorite in all of our New Hampshire polling to date,� said Dean Debnam, president of Public Policy Polling. �Donald Trump�s the first person to hold him to a single-digit lead. He really could prove to be a serious candidate.�

Wait, which one is it?

Originally Posted by isaac
Disregard polls at this early stage,man....they're worthless.