Originally Posted by Calvin
The price is just one part of why John catches crap. The "not willing to talk specifics" gets him a few giggles.

Calvin,

A small group of loud whiners hardly constitutes catching much crap. grin

Funny how none of the gigglers/whiners showed up for the shoot.

Come to think of it there were a few, shall we say, �knowing smiles� if someone said something about Paradise Alaska (wherever that is) or something called a �Montucky� (whatever that is). cool

Say weren�t you working on a 270 WSM for LR shooting? shocked

You were gonna order some VLDs and kinda stretch it out, if I remember correctly. Post some pics for us if you get the chance as I am sure you were not just runnin your mouth and trying to stir up schit. grin grin

Rost495,

Shooting highpower matches is not hunting. You may or may not be a holy terror on the KD range in Texas, with an ar-15, but that doesn�t buy expertise in the field.

My point was and still is you have dicked around with your �Cheaper� 7 MM for a hell of a long time and it won�t shoot 180 VLDs worth beans.

You have a right to an opinion but I for one will file that opinion where it belongs. cool

As a side note I am glad you found a thread in which to post all of your Trophy pictures.

My day is now complete. laugh laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.