Ya don't have a clue how much I have not dicked around with the 7mm actually... no clue at all. Lets just say not more than about 36 projectiles of the 180s fired at this point. Less than 50 of 140s and 150s. Probably around 75 of the 160s. Trying to find the groove of an unproven round. Had I simply wanted the most accurate round out there in a more or less LR rifle, I certainly would not have played or started with this one. I'd have gone the 6.5 route to start with. Or the .338 route. 7mms are known for throwing flier issues the faster you drive them. 7WSM seems to be an exception for some reason... short and fat possibly following the ppc route?

Hell at the time I didn't know I'd have to be building a gun to entertain John Burns, I thought I could play with calibers I wanted to for grins.

But thank GOD I have a place to post photos now. I've been waiting on that since we transitioned from Shooters some years ago that you may not have even been aware of. For that I thank you. I actually had my computer set on search begging for someone to beg me for photos of some medals and such.

Of course since I don't have that much time to mess around with loads and shooting anymore, the obvious answer is greybull. I"m well aware of that.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....