Of the videoed tests I've seen, the Ford Raptor is designed as a high speed, desert runner. To compete with the Toyota Tacomas I suspect. At $43,000 base vs. a Tacoma 4dr, TRD at $32,000, they'd better be a whole lot better.
The Dodge Power Wagon is designed to operate at low speeds, much like the Jeep Rubicon.
It appears to do this surprisingly well. While it's ground clearance is about 2 inches less, and it's angles of attack and departure are less, it's breakover angle is just as good. And that's the one that counts where I go.
The Rubicon is alot shorter, but not much narrower. Again, that, being narrow, counts more than shorter in some places. In others, it help to fit in the wheel ruts of the other 4WD trucks.
The longer, heavier Dodge can handle certain places better simply because it can reach across the bad spots. And it's extra weight can help it dig down into the soil to get a better bite for it's tires.
Then, of course, the Rubicon, even with some of the better extras lists for about $32,000 vs. $45,000 for the Dodge. E