It looks to me like the Raptor is set up along the lines of a desert race truck with the special shocks etc. I imagine it is a lot lighter than the Power Wagon.

I imagine a Power Wagon with the right lift kit might come close to a Raptor in a high speed situation. There are outfits in California that sell lift kits for the Dodge diesels that are geared for dune jumping etc. Expensive, rear spring packs with more and thinner leafs that reduce load capacity some but help ride and handling substantially, and the longer shocks.

It's nice to see ther Raptor out as a crew cab this year, but now the only engine choice is the 6.2, which I imagine has quite an appetite. Seems like the EcoBoost engine would be a good candidate for the Raptor.

A Powerwagon with a supercharger sounds interesting. Superchargers usually provide power down low, which is what the Hemi lacks. I wonder how fuel mileage is affected by putting bigger tires on the Powerwagon, as low as the gears are 35s might actuallly help mileage.