Originally Posted by BobinNH
Bangflop have you tried 160 Sierra's....not much need though as the 150 BT is an accurate bullet smile

No I have not, I am a huge fan of Sierra and shoot the 150PH in my 2008 LE 30-06 Winchester feather weight and just about everything else I shoot. The folks at Sierra states that the 160 is a VERY tough bullet made for Elk/Moose type animals. I have little doubt about there accuracy. There 150 is a little softer that the 160, but has a lower B.C. that the Nosler BT. The deer around here are small, At AT&T ranges I need a quick expanding bullet that will fly and buck as much wind as possible. So I narrowed my choices down to the 150 Noslet BT (Because they don't make a 160 in a BT) or the 162 Hornady A-Max (But hard to find around here) My rifle seems to shoot about anything pretty good, but at 400 to 600 yards the heavy bullets do much better. I have since fired my rifle at the 600 mark with the 150 Nosler's and found hitting target at that range is almost like cheating. Unless my local store starts stocking the A-Max, I have found my load.