OK, just got home from the range. I was raining, but very calm. As I previously mentioned, I purchased several boxes of Fed ammo with it - was shooting 140gr Nosler Solid base ammo today. Got it roughly sighted in at 200yds, then cleaned it - figured that way the barrel would cool down while cleaning, killing 2 birds with 1 stone so to speak. Then it took 2 foulers to settle in. Tweaked the scope a little, then shot a 5 shot group at 1.050" (center to center). Moved to another target and shot a 0.800" 3 shot group. Both groups had more vertical spread than horizontal, so hoping that reloads will tighten the groups up some. Both groups were fired holding the rifle fairly firmly with both hands and pulled into my shoulder. Tried semi-free recoiling it - light pressure on shoulder, firm grasp with right hand, left hand squeezing the rear bag - didn't measure the group, but it was approx. 1" but 2" right/low from previous group. Just goes to show, even with a heavy rifle, depending on how consistently you hold/rest/grip it, POI will change.

Overall, I'm definitely happy with it. Will most likely look for a new scope to put on it, maybe a Conquest 6.5-20.