The only thing close to personal experience with a 200 TSX(tipped or not) and grizzlies I've had was when the guy who went into the same Alaskan camp a couple of years ago got his bear with 200 TSX's from a .300 Winchester Magnum.

Or at least he partially did. He hit the bear OK but not perfectly with the first shot, and eventually the hunter and the guide put 9 bullets into it. (The guide used a .338 Winchester Magnum and 225 AccuBonds, as did two other guides from the same lodge.)

I heard the story from both the hunter and guide, though separately. I also got to gaze at the skinned carcass of the bear for several days while glassing for my bear. It had a number of bullet holes in it, but even ravens weren't bothering it much. Dunno why.

It was also a very big carcass. The guide (who'd been guiding in Alaska for 25-30 years) claimed it was a genuine 9-foot bear, but we were hunting where B&C calls them brown bears and SCI calls them grizzlies, about 150 miles from the nearest coast.

That's all I know.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck