I have used the 175 gr 7mm X on a number of animals and it always performed well even on very light game. This was before the going two steps lighter in weight with mono bullets theory was promoted.

I have had that combo in hand with a Bear snapping its teeth and looking agitated but never had to use it on one.

I would think the 200 would do the same with the TTSX supposedly much improved over the original. It is one of the best for finisher shots on a going away bear or a security shot on one down in the Alders. But all of the controlled expansion bullets over about 165 grains would work.

For every Barnes that pencilled through I would think that there would be twice as many Noslers that tumbled and finished the course going backwards. I have complete confidence in both bullets even though *hit happens.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli