Hear what you are saying- but no one is really going to go looking for a 260 Rem there for example. It is THE place for the casual hunter who can get all his needs met. Loonies will be where reloading supplies can be found and will be checking wider selection of optics, knives, and gear. Just the idea of having Walmart bore sight my rifle... shudder. You are right, you can get some good buys there (as evidenced by the ADL - sweet deals for ya- nice pick up). To be fair they have a few exclusive items. I bought a Beretta semi auto shotgun there- a cheaper version of the 391. They had a laminated 270 model 700 I really liked but could only find in there stores. Used to have an on-line catalog they didn't talk much about but you could find and order all sorts of things they would never stock. Like just about any Remington or Browning and you would not pay shipping.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius