Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
I get sick of azzholes whine about internet sales and buying locally.

It usually comes from someone with deep pockets and I am more holy than you attitude.

Like I said, I have an FFL, and you can't buy from a distributor without one, so I don't get the buy it local chit. I sure as hell don't have the cash to become a dealer, so that is why I asked what distributors carry Kimber- hoping to get a small discount.

I guess if I had enough money to shoot a horse with stripes, I could always buy from a local dude.

So you're an FFL but you're not a dealer? That really limits your choices of distributors to go through as many of them are no longer selling to basement bandits and other FFL holders unless they have an actual brick and mortor store front. The actual dealers are the ones keeping the companies and the distributors in business, not the guy in his basement selling cheap to his buddies. The respectable distributors are not selling to you guys so you're left with places like Jerry's that will sell to anyone with a pulse, at least until the gun makers stop selling to them.