If you have the time,sporterizing an original Swedish '96 or '38 is not a bad way to go.I followed the instructions in Jim Carmichael's book,"Do It Yourself Gunsmithing"about 15-18 years ago,got a real nice rifle,excellent shooter.....almost all the surplus Swede military rifles will shoot,and are both plentiful and cheap.Lots of choices for aftermarket triggers,safeties,bottom metal etc.Stocks have plenty of wood to modify,or you can go aftermarket.
After two years of wearing me down,one of my hunting partners finally talked me into a trade.I don't think he ever got the chance to hunt with it.His oldest sone,then a teenager "adopted" it,and took it with him when he went out on his own.I had to buy the son another copy of the book so that he could build a second one,else he was in danger of losing his to his bride.
If you are willing to do the work you can wind up with a very nice sporter for under $300.00 and about 100 hours of work.Best part is you get to add your own custom features as you go.
I've got three in military that I'm testing for accuracy now,and nobody is getting the next one while I can still breathe.