I've used Game Kings on a few whitetails and been pleased with the results.

I've used-

6mm 85gr HPBT- very short range shot on an average doe, shot behind the shoulder. Bullet speed was probably about 3,150fps. Hit a rib on the way in and the bullet pulverized the internal clockwork of the deer. DRT. Bullet didn't exit, but the base of the jacket did make it to just under the hide on the offside.

6mm 100gr SPBT- shot several with this bullet, most in the front shoulder and usually got exits. The exception would be a small buck that was sniffing after a doe. He moved just as I squeezed the trigger and my shot, coming from above since I was in a tree stand, hit him in the pelvis at a downward angle. He went down on the spot, but required a finishing shot. Bullet didn't exit but made one heckuva mess with all the bone fragments.

7mm 120gr Pro-Hunter. I know that this is not a Game King bullet, but thought I'd include it anyway. This is a relatively useless example of one. 75 yard shot from my short barreled 7-08. Impact velocity approx. 2,900 fps. Bullet hit at the rear of the nearside ribs and traveled forward exiting just behind the offside shoulder.

Last example-My BIL had some .224" Sierra 55gr HPBT bullets loaded up for my sister's (his wife) .223 Ruger compact. I'm not sure about the velocity, but I do know that the guy he had load them is not a speed freak and will take accuracy over velocity all day long. She has shot 2 or 3 whitetails at less than 100 yards with this bullet. All behind the should lung shots. I don't recall hearing about any DRTs, but I know that any runners only go about 40-50 yards.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile