Picking up and updating... I never doubted the killing capacity of the bullets, I was concerned that on a double lunger they might not expand quickly enough.

Brief summary - I got my first 2 WT deer and my first animals with my reloads!

Conclusion:
7mm RM + 160gr SGK's, 64gr of RL22 and Rem 9 1/2Mag primers do expand quickly enough vs WT spike, even on a broadside shot at ~80yds. DRT and all reflex movement stopped in less than 30seconds, hit it 2 inches too far, but destroyed 1 lung, diaphragm and the liver.

I also had found 3 bullets loaded with 160gr NPT over the same components but 63gr of RL22 instead, same POI at 100yds for all practical purposes.
A white tail deer spike does stop a PT on a frontal shot center chest, though does not live enough to even realize it. DRT at 100yds and actually got turned about 30 degrees with the impact.
Pulverized sternum and ribs, broken front leg bone (not from bullet but from impact) and dislocated the other one, heart smushed in half, intact lungs, tore diaphragm, poked a clean hole in the paunch and got lost somewhere in there. I did a freaking autopsy (I am actually an MD too) and could not find the bullet in the stomach, no exit hole in it and no entry hole in the rest of the abdominal organs, so it got lost there somewhere.

I am uploading some gory pics for illustration purposes, I hope people brought their eye bleach

Texas Hill Country
[Linked Image]

First Spike - no entry wound visible, but about 2 inches behind the shoulder on the on side
[Linked Image]

Entry wound into the chest cavity
[Linked Image]

Exit wound in the chest cavity
[Linked Image]

Exit wound on off side
[Linked Image]

Both spikes
[Linked Image]

Thoracic mess from frontal hit with 160gr PT. Except the stomach nothing else was disrupted in the abdomen.
[img]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Sponxx/IMG_7590.jpg[/img]