It seems any Ruger rifle that I ever owned was a crap shoot when it comes to accuracy, I never had any problems at all with function but accuracy was always very iffy, I can only recall one really accurate Ruger centerfire rifle I have ever owned (and there have been many) it was a little Mod 77 MKII Ultralight in .223 Rem. that little rifle would shoot 3/4" 3 shot groups at 100 yds all day long with factory ammo, every other Ruger centerfire rifle I have owned were 1.5" to 2" rifles, That's why I don't currently own any Ruger centerfires. it has been many years since I owned one of these little 77/22's but I have had 3 or 4 pass through My safe over the years and don't remember any one being a real "tack driver" I will say that I am impressed with the build quality of this latest 77/22 fit and finish are top notch with a real machined metal trigger guard and I already know how bulletproof the 10 shot rotary magazine system is.......Can't wait to get it to the range with some good ammo but I am trying not to expect too much in the accuracy department and avoid disappointment if this is the case.............Hb